greater washington hispanic chamber of commerce
now browsing by category
The Power of Email Marketing Seminar
To book me for group or one-on-one in-person or webinar training, click here … http://bit.ly/1oouh6G and complete form.
Seminar: Constant Contact’s The Power of Email Marketing
Presenter: Romona Foster, Social Media Trainer & Constant Contact Authorized Local Expert
Venue: Microsoft Store Fashion Centre at Pentagon City, Arlington, VA; (January 14, 2014)
Upcoming Seminars & Workshops: http://bit.ly/184Y0st
Videographer: Profile Artist Moyé; Website: http://www.profileartistmoye.com
Build the relationships that are key to your business success with easy, inexpensive and highly effective email marketing – leveraging social media marketing!
In this seminar, Romona provided tips to increase your email deliverability and open rates, write good headlines and content, and perhaps most importantly, strategies for getting — and keeping — high quality prospects, customers and members.
Attendees learned how to:
– Become trusted email senders in the eyes of their prospects, customers, and members;
– Build their list, how to find and keep email list subscribers, offline, online and especially via social media;
– Get their sent emails opened and read;
– Turn their readers into more frequent buyers/visitors/donors;
– Target their communications;
– How to get the right message to the right people at the right time;
– Use email communications to improve customer/member loyalty; and
– Enhance their email marketing with social media marketing — even if they didn’t have a social media presence!
Social media tips and how to’s from Washington, DC’s social media trainer and Constant Contact Authorized Local Expert, Romona Foster.